VASTU FOR POOJA ROOM
BASIC VASTU FOR POOJA ROOM
Universe is one of the beautiful creations of nature and everything stands alive only in the limelight of truth. Just like every subject of human aspect is governed with rules, regulations acts, similarly the art of worshipping has got certain key factor principles to attain all its benefits.
While planning a house, due to the space constraints, many people tend to ignore a separate pooja room but we must not sideline the need to make a place for GOD. Thus by creating a room for worshipping, we are creating a room to get charged with positive vibrations every morning and that energy will energize our environment, mind, body and soul. Our work efficiency will increase and so the progress, prosperity and peace.
This room should be designed carefully because when you do meditation, you should gain the positive energies and then you can feel charged. If it is in wrong direction, then no matter how much meditation you do, you will not feel charged. There are certain rules which one must follow before the commencement of designing a pooja room.
Vastu Tips for Pooja Room
Vastu Tips for Pooja Room
· The pooja room should always be situated in the North, East or the Northeast side of the house.
· One should face towards East/North while worshipping.
· Ideally there should be no idols in the worship room. But if one wish to keep, the height of the idol should not be more than 9 and less than 2.
· While worshipping, the legs of the idol should be at the chest level of the person worshipping depending on the position, whether standing or sitting.
· A Pooja room should never be made in a bedroom or on a wall adjacent to the bathroom wall.
· One shall not enter the pooja room for any purpose without washing his legs and hands. Cleaning the feet by rubbing them against each other is prohibited. The left hand must clean them and the water must be poured by the right hand. Reared side of the feet must always be cleaned first.In pooja room, copper vessels only shall be used particularly where water is collected. Triangular pattern of any God should not be drawn in the Pujaghar. The colour of walls of pooja room should be white, lemon or light blue and the marble used should be white. The worship room should have doors and windows in the north or the east The Agnikund should be in the southeast direction of the worship room. The sacred offerings to the fire should be made with the face towards the east Lamp stand should be placed in the Southeast corner of the pooja room
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the pooja room. Vastu consultation of pooja room involves thorough analysis.
· Proper location of the pooja room in the house
· The direction of the Entrance
· The direction & placement of the windows
· The direction & placement of the God place
· The direction & placement of the almirah containing pooja stuff
· The colour scheme of the room