Decotouch Paints Mascot Design Competition
Decotouch Paints Mascot Design Competition
Decotouch Paints Ltd is coming out with a mascot designing contest. Mascot is generally perceived as any person, animal, or object thought to bring luck, or anything used as a representing a group with a common public identity, such as professional sports team, etc. or a even brand name. The representation could be a cartoon character as well. The mascot personalizes the principles of the organisation it represents and communicates successfully and benefits it in standing out among the crowd.
With its head office in the national capital, Decotouch Paints Ltd. manufactures and markets a wide range of construction related decorative products like wall putty, POP( Gypsum Plaster ), gypsum board, waterproof compound & paint products under various product names and has its countrywide distribution network. The company has decided to develop a mascot for its DECOTOUCH range of products which would be the face of the brand DECOTOUCH. The mascot principally may be a well-thought out and unique cartoon character with strong linking to the range of products the company deals in. The mascot should have symbolic connection with the paint profession and values. It should have a personality, style and way of doing things that reflect the best things that DECOTOUCH stands for. For brand research, visit the company’s website www.decotouchpaints.com.
The selected entry will be awarded a prize of Rs. 51,000.
Click here to know how to participate, submit your entries and for the terms & conditions of the competition.
Last Date & Time of Submission: 31st march, 2020 by 11:59pm
For any query relating to the contest and the submission of entries, please email to:
Vijay Kumar Tripathi
Digital Marketing Head | Decotouch Paints Limited
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the Competition, participant agrees to be bound by, and is deemed to have read, understood and consented to the following terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to Indian citizens only.
- All entries including the winning entry for mascot of DECOTOUCH paints would be the intellectual property of Decotouch Paints Limited and the winner cannot exercise his right over it.
- The prize-winning design of the mascot may be meant to be used by Decotouch Paints Limited for its brand promotions and advertisement purposes and also for any other use it may deem appropriate.
- The mascot and its name must be original and will not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate word. It must not be in violation of Indian laws like the Indian Copyright Act, 1957, and should not be on the basis of religion, caste, creed and/or race. Anyone found infringing on other’s copyright would be disqualified from the competition. The company does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by any participant.
- The participant must be the same person who has conceptualized the design for the mascot and plagiarism would not be allowed. Anyone attempting the same would be penalised under the law.
- Participant is to make sure that his personal details are accurate and updated while sending email to us, since the company would be communicating with a participant through email, etc. The updation includes details such as name, photo and phone number, etc. Entries with incomplete profiles would be summarily rejected. In case the participant still wants to alter his personal profile data, he may do so by sending another email and attaching/forwarding the original email along with it.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or amend any part of the competition process, its terms & conditions/evaluation criteria. However, any change to the terms & conditions/ evaluation criteria, or cancellation of the competition, will be updated/posted on contest page on the www.decotouchpaints.com/contest. Participants are expected to update themselves to any changes made in the terms & conditions and/or the evaluation criteria stated for this competition/contest.
- The participant shall not disclose and/or use any information from the contest. However, if doing so is in violation of any obligation of anti-trust law and/or confidentiality.
- Any current as well as past employee is prohibited to participate in the contest.
- The company reserves the right to reject any entry based on its discretion and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The company accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by any participant in entering the competition, including as a result of any participant winning or not winning any prize.
- The company will not be held responsible if any entry fails to reach or remain undelivered to the company till the time of the closure of the competition.
- Multiple submissions of entries by the same participant can be accepted provided all the creatives or the artworks are submitted in a single email. In case of participation by multiple emails, only the first submission would be considered and all subsequent entries would be outright rejected.
- The selected entry will be awarded a prize of Rs. 51,000.
- The results of the Competition would be declared at www.decotouchpaints.com/contest.
- The last date and time of submission of entry is 31st march 2020 at 11:59pm.
Submission of entries:
1. Register for contest as soon as possible by sending your following details on – firstname.lastname@example.org
Email ID: –
Mobile No.: –
Your Portfolio link: –
You will receive a 6-digit registration id for contest within 48 hours of registration. Mention your Registration Id while sending your artwork. Send your artwork by email in image (max. file size 500×500 px) and vector (max. file size 10 MB) formats before 31st march 2020.
2. All entries for the competition must be submitted by email on email@example.com. Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- All the entries received would be assessed for award by the Selection Committee chosen by the management of the Company.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, merit and visual impact in using our brand image and how well it communicates and promotes identity of DECOTOUCH as a brand.
- The decision of the selection committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant for any of their decisions.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/its entries/ winners shall be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.